I love autumn! It’s definitely my favorite season – and one of those reasons is all the delicious treats! (Ok, and the fact that it’s no longer super hot, and the colors are pretty, and it’s the perfect weather to wear a long-sleeved t-shirt!) And one of my absolute fravorite things to make is truffles, because they are so crazy simple, look super pretty and yet taste so delicious!
This Pumpkin spice Trifle is my go-to for when we’ve got company from September-December! It’s always a hit, and it takes less than an hour to make!
- Boxed Cake Mix (make according to instructions – you could substitue the liquid with 1 can pumpkin puree!)
- 2 Boxes Pumpkin Spiced Pudding
- 1 Bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Large Container of Whipped Topping (or 2 small!)
- Trifle Bowl (optional)
- Prepare Cake Mix as per instructions. (Substitue 1 can pumpkin puree if you’re adventurous!)
- Allow cake mix to cool completely.
- Prepare Pudding As per Instructions.
- Once Pudding has set, Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. (This will make it extra fluffy!)
- Cut Cake into small cubes, layer half in bottom of Trifle Bowl (or other clear bowl!)
- Spoon half of Pudding Mix on top of Cake Layer
- Sprinkle 2 Handfuls of White Chocolate Chips on top of pudding
- Spread half of remaing whipped topping (not mixed with pudding) on top of the white chocolate chips
- Repeat the Layers – Cake, Pudding, White Chocolate Chips, Whipped Topping
- Sprinkle White Chocolate Chips and Pumpkin Pie Spice on top for garnish!